Dear GP candidate,
Welcome to Jubilee Street Practice, we would love to have you on board. We are a friendly bunch who share a passion for health equality and delivering clinically excellent care to our diverse patient population of 15,000 patients. We are seeking a qualified GP to join our teaching practice, who shares our values and is looking to expand their skillset. Closing date for applications: Ongoing.
About the post:
- Salary up to £11k per session (plus paid MDU membership) depending on clinical experience and skills.
- Flexibility around fellowship/academic/part-time roles/teaching opportunities.
- From 2-6 clinical sessions per week with some flexibility around remote working and childcare needs.
- 6 weeks of annual leave + 1 week of study leave per year pro rata.
- Group working environment – you will not be stuck alone in a room all day!
- Daily, catered lunch with the clinical team and a morning coffee round.
- Support to take on clinical leadership roles or commissioning positions.
- Sessional protected admin time.
- At our last CQC inspection, Jubilee Street Practice was rated as Outstanding. We have embedded Quality Improvement methodology to deliver bottom-up change and real multi-disciplinary engagement.
- We are committed to working with the local community via our JSP Wellbeing Project (including exercise classes, social hubs and gardening outside the practice).
- Doctors have their own clinical rooms assigned to see patients face-to-face, but are invited to spend the rest of the day working in our Patient Triage Centre (PTC) to take calls, do admin tasks and discuss cases with colleagues.
- We are committed to teaching medical students, nursing students, GP Trainees and other AHPs, and feel that sharing our experience with enthusiastic learners keeps us fresh and on our toes.
- We work collaboratively with the Tower Network PCN, and deliver Enhanced Services offering increased continuity of care.
- We are part of the GP Care Group federation, a Community Interest Company.
Please contact us to arrange an informal visit or email your CV with any questions to Helen at Helen.Olajorin@nhs.net. We hope to meet you soon! https://bit.ly/NewsletterSummer22